The Pre-University Startup Challenge Bootcamp will be conducted online. 3 days online bootcamp, 2 months online challenge and 3 months mentorship opportunity.
No, we don’t provide reimbursement and allowance for the participants as we believe every investment will require a cost.
Participants must be active students who currently pursuing the studies in Diploma, Degree, Master, or PhD level.
Participants must use their existing business ideas or solutions to compete in this challenge. It can be from previous competition/ programme/ hackathon/ Startup Weekend/ final year project. Hence, every participant needs to have team members, and pitch deck or business proposal.
Minimum of 2 members, and a maximum of 4 members. All must be active students.
You just need to bring your team members, laptop, charger, power socket, and hoodies.
Yes, you may edit your information after you’ve registered.
No, you can’t transfer your ticket to another person.
- About your team
- About your solution/ product/ service
- Why do you choose to develop your solution/ product/ service? (Problem statements with solutions)
- Value Proposition
- How it works
- Marketing- Target Market, Market Segment, Marketing channels, etc
- Revenue model/ Revenue stream
- Project timeline or forecast