To support MaGIC's strategy for the development of startup entrepreneurship ecosystem as a key national agenda in Malaysia by providing the following:
● To collect requirements of output and outcome from various program owners and stakeholders.
● To maintain a data dashboard for reporting and data visualization.
● To standardize data format and ensure data are input according to SOP.
● A degree/diploma in business or computer science or related field.
● At least 2 years work experience in related fields.
● Data driven and good in gathering, analyzing and cleaning data in spreadsheets.
● Strong design sense and able to present and visualize complex data into easy to understand information in slides.
● Collaborative attitude with creativity mindset and able to work in teams to deliver solutions under tight deadlines.
● Passionate about startups, social enterprises and innovation.
● At least 1 year experience in SQL and maintaining databases.
● Ability to communicate well in English (written and oral) is preferred.
● Work with developers to help design and enhance an organization's data warehouse, create data standards/structure and framework to standardized impact measurement.
● Assist program owner to measure pre, during and post program performance by assisting in data gathering activities using surveys, data mining and other secondary data sources.
● Assist in the process of creating dashboards for the organization's KPI, departments and programs. Work with program owners to automate KPI tracking, write necessary SQL queries to pull data from data warehouses.
● Prepare insights and reports to senior management on overview of organization KPI, programs performance and recommend measures for improvements using statistical tools and other secondary data sources to make projections.
● Assist in the production of the organization's annual impact report, work with internal/external data analysts, writers, designers and marketers to finalize and publish the report.
● Train team members on how to use dashboards, spreadsheets and other data/research tools.
● Prepare or assist senior management and programs owners in producing ad hoc reports, research projects and data gathering activities.
MaGIC discovers and empowers technology startups and social innovators through creativity, innovation and technology adoption, and develops a vibrant and sustainable entrepreneurship ecosystem in Malaysia. Since its inception in 2014, MaGIC has provided its community of start-ups, investors and ecosystem players with capacity building programmes, market & funding opportunities and regulatory assistance that impacted more than 100,000 aspiring and seasoned entrepreneurs with overall value creation of RM1.9 billion. As an agency under the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI), MaGIC facilitates, navigates and enables the ecosystem with the mission of strengthening Malaysia’s position as an emerging innovation nation.