To execute Academy programmes under MaGIC to increase the awareness and build a sufficient number of new startups which will be ready for the next stage to accelerate. In addition, to assist on programme budget tracking, invoicing, financial monitoring and reporting as well as management of team records and administrative support.
● Bachelor’s degree in related field;
● Minimum 1 year of working experience in L&D or related fields;
● Experience in Finance, content development and project management
● Able to assist in facilitating Academy programmes such as accelerator, workshops, bootcamps, etc;
● People-oriented, highly independent, a quick learner & team player and thrive on the excitement of a goal-oriented team;
● Excellent interpersonal communication skills, willing to learn and self-motivated;
● Net savvy and proficient with computer and applications (Microsoft Word, Excel etc);
● Resourceful and able to work independently with minimum supervision;
● Possess an understanding of the startup ecosystem including Social Entrepreneurship would be an added bonus.
● To assist in running the day-to-day execution of the academy programme which includes scheduling, research, operations and communication;
● To support in executing strategies to increase quality and engagement;
● To assist in identifying, engaging and maintaining relationships with vendors, participants and internal stakeholders;
● To assist the team with outreach, sourcing to find the next best startups to join the programme;
● To support and assist the team in identifying and analyzing issues or potential problem and highlight the information, including recommendation, to the Direct Supervisor and/or Programme Director;
● To support the Team Lead in all processes and documents related to SOP and governance are in line with MaGIC’s governance guidelines;
● To assist in designing evaluation framework according to the programme needs and reporting requirements;
● To assist in identifying gaps in the programme implementation and provide insights and recommendations for programme sustainability to Direct Supervisor and/or Programme Director;
● To support the development of comprehensive analysis reports and tracking mechanism for programme startups;
● To support the Team Lead in regular monitoring and evaluation of relevant data information (financial, customer acquisition, quantified self-data and etc.) that improves programme startups analysis;
● To support all other tasks relating to the programme (programme implementation, design, policies & procedures);
● To execute additional initiatives from time to time as agreed with the Head of Department (HOD).
MaGIC discovers and empowers technology startups and social innovators through creativity, innovation and technology adoption, and develops a vibrant and sustainable entrepreneurship ecosystem in Malaysia. Since its inception in 2014, MaGIC has provided its community of start-ups, investors and ecosystem players with capacity building programmes, market & funding opportunities and regulatory assistance that impacted more than 100,000 aspiring and seasoned entrepreneurs with overall value creation of RM1.9 billion. As an agency under the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MOSTI), MaGIC facilitates, navigates and enables the ecosystem with the mission of strengthening Malaysia’s position as an emerging innovation nation.